Thursday, November 30, 2006

TDB True Life

yeah TDB true life (when you say that you have to hold your hand hand in front of your chest all fingers extended except your ring finger)

This week if you checked the podcast out you learned a little about the real life 'letterman' and 'thewonderwaffle'. Quite an evasive procedure. You heard our less excentric voices. I spoke coherently. Waffle didn't jump in a craze at every word I put emphasis on. There are humans just like you behind the untouchables you have always believed in. But no I mean there is one person and waffle behind it all. Trust me you could spot us in a mall.

MORE IMPORTANTLY
During XANGA EXCLUSIVE "real" podcast the phone rang... who was on it I don't know but I will speculate

Marilin Monroe- I was iming her one day and she said she would call me some time so we coudl hang out. I thought maybe it was her then I was todl she has been dead for 20 years. darealmarilinmonroe on google talk you are a fraud.

A fan: I thought maybe a fan was calling so they could be on the podcast... YOu know that woudl be so much for them

Kim JOng-IL -I don't know how many of you know but apple will not sell him an iPod. Tragic. IT is because the US put an embargo on that man not his country. I thought maybe he was calling to try to get us to send him one you know some TDB swag

Steve from Marlos taxi service: Ok that is a long story... But if your reading steve I woudl like to apologize for the monkey and the buttercream pie.

Telemarketer- I guess this is a small chance of this

~Letterman

No comments: