Monday, December 4, 2006

TDB Gift Exchange

I think we should do every other offfice has a gift exchange why not the TDB
I could get thewonderwaffle some syrup. Tasty mapply syrup. And a toaster so I can make.... waffles.... and enjoy them with warm syrup on a cold day.

NO wait I mean-
I mean I just think we should spread some holiday cheer. Not that we are less cheery than some folk just that... I don't know I think it would be nice maybe...

Why do we give presents I mean it just makes kids greety for more and more. IN order to find the perfect gift we stress our selves way way out and end up needing anti depressents to deal with it.

Yeah you know what screw you wonderwaffle stop being greedy and trying to get your hands on my Letterman like fortune. I will not shower you in presents

~Letterman

p.s. maybe we could do this

"'Tis the season"

No comments: